Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Thanksgiving



Happy Memorial Day!

Thoughts of my country and freedom crowd my head this weekend

and

I am thankful to those brave and dedicated men and women

who

have given their time

and hearts

and

in many cases,

their very lives

to insure that 
I
can live in a free and safe country.




So,
as we go about our weekend
and
enjoy our picnics and parties and bar b ques,

let us take a moment or two 
to 
remember.



THANK YOU
and
 GOD BLESS YOU

to each of those who have served us and protected us and died for us
and for our freedoms.

They took the high road
and
did not stop until their job was done.



My heart is so very thankful that we live in

the land of the free,

because of the brave!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...