Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Unpacking From The Junk Jaunt




When I returned from my buying trip two weeks ago, I cruised into town in my sleek 17' Uhaul, 
(such a delightful vehicle to drive . . . ),
 suffering from
 "the flu, or something like it".

With a little help from my friends, I went straight home to bed, and spent several days attempting to regain my strength.
These friends unloaded the truck and stashed a wealth of items in my warehouse.

Architectural fragments
corbels
pillars
wreaths
old peely shutters
gorgeous doors
tinware
cool stuff!







After being away for a week and sleeping through the better part of the following week, 
NEEDED
to get myself in gear
and 
get some of those awesome
finds 
into
the 
SHOP!

Yesterday I finally managed to price and inventory some precious items
and
display them
at
PATINA ANTIQUES.

(OK - again with a little help from my friends.)

I just haven't really shaken this lethargy 
and
weak, tired, worn out feeling
that followed 
"the flu or something like it".
It's wicked!!!










Anyway,
There is a fresh selection of
antique 
tick tock clocks
old bottles
ironstone
skeleton keys
a turn of the century, rolling, store display rack,
pairs of gnarly corbels
shelf brackets,
folkart birdhouses,
and a whole lot of sweet finds.












Come peruse
and
enjoy
and tomorrow I'll be bringing in another truckload!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...