Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good Morning World



Good Morning and welcome to my world.

I'm going out to work today,
 just my
  second
real day
"out",
since July 18th.

Some tremendously life changing
"side effects"??
"strokes"?
something
after surgery
have knocked me for a
long
miserable
 serious
loop.

Today I will brave the world,
with assistance,
and
  see if
I can
 be
back to work.

No one knows just how disconcerting it is to find one cannot
 speak,
walk,
 swallow,
grasp objects
 and
drive
until it happens to them.

I have a new compassion.

God is good about teaching us the skill set He intends us to posess . . .
even at this stage in life.



He will give us all the tools we will need to be tender hearted
and ready to assist and understand
and have empathy for
the people
He 
wants us to serve.

I hope this
lesson is well learned
and
I do not need to
study it again . . .

There are people I need to thank
a thousand times
for what they've done 
to bless me
during this process!

Now I will attempt to go to work
several days a week
and to
 have a fresh perspective
on
how blessed I've always been
to be healthy and strong and self-sufficient
and capable.


Thanks for your well wishes and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...